Duff Goldman "spray Paint" ?

Decorating By m_willford Updated 30 Jul 2011 , 4:50am by Pagea

m_willford Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 9:13pm
post #1 of 5

Has anyone bought that edible spray paint stuff that Duff Goldman has out? I bought some at Micheal's to try on a chocolate cutout, and the propellant ran out before it colored much. If I shake the can I can still hear a lot of liquid rolling around in there. Kind of miffed that I spent nearly $5 on a product that didn't go very far and I ended up just painting over it with my silver luster dust anyway.

Is this indicative of all his air spray products, the aresol ones? Or is it just the silver one. Or did I just get a bad can? Would like to try another, but if anyone else has had the same thing happen then I won't bother.

4 replies
Chonte Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 9:52pm
post #2 of 5

i think u got a bad can. i have seen people spraying those is the stores to see what the colors look like. i would take it back to the store and show them, let them feel that the can is still full but nothiing comes out. they will prolly just let u take a new one.

m_willford Posted 28 Jul 2011 , 6:08am
post #3 of 5

Never thought of that. Wonder if I have the reciept?

Chonte Posted 30 Jul 2011 , 4:02am
post #4 of 5

yeah.. little kids in the cake isle are the worst "oh cool spray paint!!"

Pagea Posted 30 Jul 2011 , 4:50am
post #5 of 5

I have used the Duff silver spray and unfortunately I encountered the EXACT problem that you've described. I had to use Duff's on short notice(I usually use PME or Chefmaster) and was so disappointed. I had actually purchased three cans of it and each can did the same thing. As PP mentioned.. if you have the receipt, take it back. I took my receipt and the cans back to Michael's..they did give a refund.

Page

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%