Key Ring App And Micheals

Lounge By mplaidgirl2 Updated 27 Jul 2011 , 3:34pm by emrldsky

mplaidgirl2 Posted 26 Jul 2011 , 6:57pm
post #1 of 5

Everyone that has a droid phone needs to go download the Keyring app. ITs free.. It lets you scan all your store rewards cards so no more loaded keychains... But the other great thing... They have micheals coupons and the store can scan them right from your phone! No more need to find an ad or print from online or going back if you forgot your coupons!

4 replies
TexasSugar Posted 26 Jul 2011 , 8:45pm
post #2 of 5

You don't have to have a droid or an app to use coupons at Michaels.

You either need to have a link to the coupon, or an coupon in the email and show it to them. If you can get the barcode big enough they can just scan it. On my Blackberry I just have to read off the numbers to them.

Generally though, I go ahead and print out a coupon and just stick it in my purse. Other wise I had to hunt through emails to find the right email with the coupon on it.

mplaidgirl2 Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 2:12am
post #3 of 5

I just like the app cause i was able to also scan in all my store reward cards so no more clutter...
And I get the coupons in the app before I get them in my email.

TexasSugar Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 1:39pm
post #4 of 5

I totally understand the ease of the app.

I was just letting others that may not have that type of phone or don't do the whole app thing, that they can still use an e version of the coupons. icon_smile.gif

emrldsky Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 3:34pm
post #5 of 5

Question about the app...do you need data or WiFi access to use it? For example, I have an iPod, not an iPhone, and do not have Internet access when I'm out shopping.

Just thought I'd ask since you've used it. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%