Transporting Cupcakes

Baking By jillinsb Updated 27 Jul 2011 , 1:17pm by ucbc

jillinsb Posted 26 Jul 2011 , 5:25am
post #1 of 6

i am totally new to this world of cupcakes but have volunteered to make 200 for a friend's wedding. I only have to go about 1/2 mile from my house to the wedding site but am wondering the best way to transport them all. I was thinking on baking sheets but would love any input anyone has time to offer. Thank you!

5 replies
CorvetteGirl Posted 26 Jul 2011 , 5:47am
post #2 of 6

I like to use the plastic under bed storage containers. The are big and have a nice lid and they can even stack.

Hope this helps, and good luck with the wedding!!

Thanks CorvetteGirl icon_cool.gif

FleurDeCake Posted 26 Jul 2011 , 6:22am
post #3 of 6

if you take a look at Country Kitchen they sell plastic trays that you can use in the bottom of a cake box . I used these for a cupcake wedding i did and they worked like a charm . They also sell the boxes that work best with them . and they were very reasonable priced .. if i remember right i got the trays and the bioxes(enough for 144 cupcakes) for about 20 bucks.

SarahL4683 Posted 26 Jul 2011 , 6:37am
post #4 of 6

country kitchen sweetart is AMAZING. great prices on great products and fast shipping. and customer service is awesome!

jillinsb Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 5:15am
post #5 of 6

Thanks so much for the tips!!

ucbc Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 1:17pm
post #6 of 6

If you are using boxes, is there any way to stack them (without using the under the bed boxes)? It seems like the cardboard tops wouldn't be able to support that.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%