Could Someone Please Tell Me How To Do This?

Baking By amaryllis756 Updated 26 Jul 2011 , 7:04am by amaryllis756

amaryllis756 Posted 26 Jul 2011 , 2:03am
post #1 of 4

I am sorry about the bad pic, but it is all I have to go on. This is what my bride wants on some of her cupcakes. I don't know what tip I need to use, or what techinique. Could someone be so kind as to help me with this?

3 replies
enoid Posted 26 Jul 2011 , 2:15am
post #2 of 4

What picture?

icer101 Posted 26 Jul 2011 , 2:28am
post #3 of 4

I saved it, then zoomed in, and it looks like 2 rows of ruffles made with 104 or larger then dollop piped in middle with 12 or little larger. You are talking about the piping technique , right?

amaryllis756 Posted 26 Jul 2011 , 7:04am
post #4 of 4

Yes, the piping techinique. And thank you so much. Now I can start practicing!

Quote by @%username% on %date%