Cupcake Packaging Questions- Box/label Suppliers

Baking By Harrisburgcupcakes

Harrisburgcupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Harrisburgcupcakes Posted 26 Jul 2011 , 12:37am
post #1 of 1

First, I was wondering if anyone had a box supplier for 1 dz and 2 dz cupcakes? I have been using www.brpboxshop.com because they have a color box that matches my logo as well as the paper inserts that I absolutely love. I will say that the quality of these boxes are amazing, so much so, that at times I cringe knowing they will only be thrown out. They are sturdy and never come undone. They arent flimsy like the boxes you can buy at Michaels. However, unless I buy in quantities of 100 they are 2.27/piece for the 1dz and 4.12/piece for the 2 dz. This obviously drives up my packaging costs and Id like to get that down. Purchasing 100 is initially costly, but Im willing to do so if its my only option.

Second, I put labels on the boxes to advertise with my logo, web address, and phone number. Labels are also seemingly expensive, so does anyone have a label supplier that they use? I just used vista print intially because I needed something fast, but I dont think I want to continue to use them long term due to price, and quality of product.

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%