Is This Selfish Of Me? Getting Complicated Thread Cont.

Baking By amaryllis756

amaryllis756 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amaryllis756 Posted 25 Jul 2011 , 9:27am
post #1 of 1

Thanks everyone! There was some points all you made that I will follow. It is not the bride though, in this case. The grooms family are the control freaks and the semi-celebrities. I don't really care about "fame", and I am not star struck ( Now if it was one of the Beatles, then I would have a problem-LOL) and these people aren't "famous", just rich. But that really doesn't matter. I was so looking forward to showing my talent as a cupcake decorator. Just a little dissappointed. I hope the brides mother will take pictures, so that I can use them in my portfolio. That is really what I wanted when all was said and done. It will be a big boost to my business to add this wedding to my credentials, and who knows, maybe get some financial support to further my business. Is that selfish of me? I think it is more of a pride thing. I am really proud of my cupcakes, and have been told that they are some of the best people have tasted (one customer even said they were better than DC cupcakes. LOL. Any thoughts? Thanks for listening to my frustrations. And thanks for the advice. thumbs_up.gif

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%