Can I Do This?

Decorating By shanienee Updated 27 Jul 2011 , 10:34pm by victoria7310

QTCakes1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
QTCakes1 Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 3:26pm
post #31 of 33

Wow! She is a user with no shame, isn't she? You did great! Let her get a store bought wedding cake!

Bettyviolet101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bettyviolet101 Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 3:31pm
post #32 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by heather208

This may not be a very popular idea but considering the circumstances....what about having the 2 tier cake decorated nicely that was initially asked for and then "kitchen cakes" for the rest?

With the 2 inch thing aside I wanted to say I TOTALLY agree with statement above. If someone did this to me I would very nicely tell them I am sorry but we agreed to a 2 tier and that is what I have the budget and time for PLUS I already went shopping. Then I would suggest sheet cakes. If she could put such a burden on you she should have no problem putting it on someone else. I hope it all works out!!!

victoria7310 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
victoria7310 Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 10:34pm
post #33 of 33

Good for you! I suspect she was trying to call your bluff with all those texted prices, and it backfired on her..... Totally what she deserved. She may come back grovelling and agreeing to your terns yet. Either way though, you honestly don't want the type of business that doing her freebie would bring you, afterall her guests sound as bad as she does!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%