Where Can I Find These?

Decorating By ali06 Updated 25 Jul 2011 , 12:08am by ali06

ali06 Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 9:54pm
post #1 of 7

Does anyone know where I'd find the separators like the ones in this photo?

6 replies
chloe_52 Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 10:08pm
post #2 of 7

they look like takeout food boxes with some cellophane inside them

tiggy2 Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 10:23pm
post #3 of 7

They could have been made with a cricut or other electronic cutter.

brandy7909 Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 10:24pm
post #4 of 7

i seen something like those at Michaels

lutie Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 10:29pm
post #5 of 7

Why don't you PM her and ask her? Although it is in a different language, you can use the translate tool on Google to aid you.

shanter Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 10:34pm
post #6 of 7

Could they be favor boxes? Is there any way to tell what size they are?

ali06 Posted 25 Jul 2011 , 12:08am
post #7 of 7

Thanks everyone. I sent her a pm and also asked in the comment section so we'll see if she responds. I've seen something like them before but for the life of me I can't recall what they are called.

Quote by @%username% on %date%