Pulled Dot Technique?

Decorating By kakeladi Updated 28 Jul 2011 , 9:24am by arianka

kakeladi Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 12:38pm
post #1 of 9

Looking for instrutions for this pulled dot technique:

8 replies
cakeyouverymuch Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 1:31pm
post #2 of 9

Is this what you are looking for? Its called the 'pretty petal effect'


If you don't want to sign up, Jami at Night Baking explains how its done.


kakeladi Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 1:45pm
post #3 of 9

thank you very much - that is exactly what I was looking for. Ithought it must be a super simple something like that icon_smile.gif

Lemmers Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 2:05pm
post #4 of 9

Oh wow that looks so nice, and something I think even I can achieve ha ha! Next project icon_smile.gif

Torimomma Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 2:58pm
post #5 of 9

Thanks for this link! I tried to do this on my own using tip 2A and dragging after each dot. It looks similar but not as crisp.

KieslerKakes Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 3:04pm
post #6 of 9

If you go to mycakeschool.com the author shows how to do thi technique.

leafO Posted 25 Jul 2011 , 6:15am
post #7 of 9

This technique is so fun to do! I did a vertical version on my 4th of july cake. It was so fast and easy! I used a coupler without a tip on it to make my dots.


ANGELAKAY264 Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 4:01pm
post #8 of 9

Is there anywhere you can watch a video without having to sign up to a membership? I tried the mycakeschool.com. This looks so neat!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%