Please Help Me!!!!

Decorating By faby33 Updated 24 Jul 2011 , 3:47am by faby33

faby33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
faby33 Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 2:50am
post #1 of 5

i have made a chocolate ganache cake and i have an edible image. i have asked here if i can place the edible image on chocolate ganache and the answer was yes, but i have a really big doubt that the image will show clearly on the cake. please i need this cake for tomorrow and i need to know if the image will not show clearly.if it doesn't , is there any trick i can do on my chcolate ganache cake? please i need and answer asap. thank you very much!

4 replies
cakestyles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakestyles Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 2:55am
post #2 of 5

What color is the edible image? If you're afraid it won't show up you can apply a thin coat of butter cream over the ganache the size of the image and exactly where the image will go and place the image on top of that.

DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 3:19am
post #3 of 5

Attach the image to a very thin sheet of white fondant. Trim excess fondant from around image. That will give the white background you need.

sugarflour2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarflour2 Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 3:33am
post #4 of 5

I agree with DianeLM, putting the image on a thin piece of fondant will solve your problem.

faby33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
faby33 Posted 24 Jul 2011 , 3:47am
post #5 of 5

thank you all. well my edible image has different colors. it is a tinkerbell with all her friends image, green is mostly the color it is since they are in a garden.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%