I Need To Find These Stamps!!!

Decorating By Cream Updated 23 Jul 2011 , 9:29pm by Cream

Cream Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 7:54pm
post #1 of 7

Hey peeps!

I'm doing some cupcakes for a client soon and they have found this website https://www.cravecupcakes.com/decorations and would like the same type of monogram stamping and picture stamps on their cakes! I have no idea where they get them from. Does any1 know? i live in the UK

Any help would be great!!

Thankyou so much in advance icon_smile.gif

6 replies
shanter Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 8:22pm
post #2 of 7

I don't know how those were made, but have you considered getting in touch with the people who have that site and asking? Since you are in a different country, you wouldn't be cometition for them. Or you could ask if they would make just the fondant tops (without the cupcakes) and ship them to you.

imagenthatnj Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 8:33pm
post #3 of 7

Cream, which ones? all of them on that page? Or is it just the letters? Which other picture stamps? Just trying to figure this out. Baby shower?

EnglishCakeLady Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 8:54pm
post #4 of 7

They look like Cricut cake shapes to me...

ayerim979 Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 9:12pm
post #5 of 7
Originally Posted by EnglishCakeLady

They look like cake shapes to me...

"Ditto "

shanter Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 9:17pm
post #6 of 7

Ah....I too think they are Cricut cake machine cutouts etc. I don't have a Cricut, so I don't think of the things it does.

Cream Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 9:29pm
post #7 of 7

shanter-yes i've e-mailed the company, but no reply yet i'm afraid, tho fingers crossed icon_smile.gif

imagenthatnj- i mean the "Birthdays" "sports" and "others" where they have the stamped in designs. They look a bit like designs you'd find on wax scroll emblems things icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%