Have You Seen This Pan For Cake Pops?

Baking By TonyaBakes Updated 23 Jul 2011 , 9:55pm by bohemiagetsajob

TonyaBakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TonyaBakes Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 4:58pm
post #1 of 11

http://www.buybakepops.com/
I saw this and was just wondering if anyone has tried the pan? I have made cake pops a couple times but didn't care for the "mushy" cake and icing inside. Since this is just cake, might be better? I'm sure you could find it cheaper if you did a little searching, I just saw this website on TV.

10 replies
ConfectionsCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ConfectionsCC Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 5:09pm
post #2 of 11

I think it is a wonderful idea! I HATE cake pops that are mushed cake and icing, GROSS in my opinion! The reason they are popular is because they are bite sized, cute, and on a stick. I bet you could even add fillings and core it like a cupcake!!

TonyaBakes Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 5:18pm
post #3 of 11

My thoughts exactly. Got me excited about the possibilities! lol

LisaPeps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisaPeps Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 6:05pm
post #4 of 11

I want ittt icon_sad.gif I'd snap that offer up right now but it would appear that they don't offer international shipping...

ShandraB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShandraB Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 6:19pm
post #5 of 11

If only they were so easy! I hope someone has actually tried this product. If it really worked I would buy it in a heartbeat!

SharonK1973 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SharonK1973 Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 6:28pm
post #6 of 11

Me too! If they worked I would buy them. Not even put them on a stick! Just treat them like little round petit fours (sp?). I like cake, not mushed cake and this definitely seems to solve that problem. Just might have to try it!

lovescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovescakes Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 6:56pm
post #7 of 11

I saw it in a store, but I can't remember the name and it was $14.99, I think 9.99 it's good .
I'm sure in no time it will be at Michaels and with a 50% off coupon!! I can't wait to try it!

VentureSister Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VentureSister Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 7:30pm
post #8 of 11

There was an item at khols for a while called a babycakes machine that did the same thing, but without the oven. A lot of other CCers have tlaked about it. Our store has been sold out and I have been keeping an eye out for when they get them back in stock. If I remember correct it was $20-$25. If you have have khols cash, even less.

TonyaBakes Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 9:13pm
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaPeps

I want ittt icon_sad.gif I'd snap that offer up right now but it would appear that they don't offer international shipping...

If you click on the order page, it says at the bottom they charge a $10 surcharge for shipping outside the US. Don't know if you would want to pay that or not but it look's like for the $10 they will ship to you.

TonyaBakes Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 9:16pm
post #10 of 11

I saw the babycakes machine but the only thing I didn't like was it made so few at a time. With this offer you could make 48 at a time. You could do large orders a lot faster. I think I'm going to go ahead and order. As soon as I get it, I'll let you know how it does.

bohemiagetsajob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bohemiagetsajob Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 9:55pm
post #11 of 11

I have a 12 count pan like that, but it's silicone and I hate it. Trying to pop them out I smushed them and dented them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%