Paint Bursh, What Kind To Buy?

Decorating By BabyGSR Updated 23 Jul 2011 , 5:01pm by BabyGSR

BabyGSR Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 2:53pm
post #1 of 3

What kind of paint brush should I use/buy for painting a fondant cake? I'm going to hobby lobby to look at some paint brushes but not sure of what kind (sizes) to buy? If I need to buy some soft tips or anykind of paint brush would do?

This is my first time painting so anything helps. Thanks.

2 replies
Texas_Rose Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 3:42pm
post #2 of 3

This is what I use, a cheap set like this: and then a script liner like this:

BabyGSR Posted 23 Jul 2011 , 5:01pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks for the Tip. I just got back from hobby lobby and they had Wilton brush set for 7.99. I can't wait to test it out. Thanks again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%