Decorating By Trance Updated 21 Jul 2011 , 7:45pm by jones5cm

Trance Posted 21 Jul 2011 , 7:24pm
post #1 of 3

I was going to try the billowing technique and the one website I found that gave step by step instructions was using gumpaste. Does anyone know if you can use fondant instead of gumpaste to do this?
Thanks in advance...Trance

2 replies
jones5cm Posted 21 Jul 2011 , 7:45pm
post #3 of 3

I've not tried it yet; but I watched the tutorial and I'm thinking you could add some tylose and it work just fine...I'd be interested to find out too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%