What Actually Is The Ricecrispy Things You Model With?

Decorating By tracey6277 Updated 20 Jul 2011 , 8:29pm by tracey6277

tracey6277 Posted 19 Jul 2011 , 10:26pm
post #1 of 3

Hi. i live in the UK and i have seen on TV and on here that people use the ricecrispy things to model large shapes with. I was wondering what exactly these are?? and do you make them or buy them?

i know it sounds a daft question but all i can find in the shops here is the rice crispy squares

2 replies
cakestyles Posted 19 Jul 2011 , 10:28pm
post #2 of 3

Yes, that's basically what they are.

Rice Krispy is a type of puffed rice cereal here and you can either make the squares by mixing melted marshmallows and butter together, add cereal and mold into a pan or buy pre-made like you describe.

tracey6277 Posted 20 Jul 2011 , 8:29pm
post #3 of 3

thankyou very much

Quote by @%username% on %date%