Really??????

Lounge By instant-gratificaketion Updated 20 Jul 2011 , 3:35pm by instant-gratificaketion

instant-gratificaketion Posted 19 Jul 2011 , 9:01pm
post #1 of 8

So my boyfriend's birthday is this Friday and I ask him what baked good he wants...cake, cupcakes, cookie cake? Flavor(s)? These are the things I bake...regularly...and he eats them.

Answer: Key Lime Pie icon_confused.gif

Ummm, what? icon_eek.gif NO! Pie? Ugh.

Sigh. Fine.

icon_razz.gif

7 replies
Sangriacupcake Posted 19 Jul 2011 , 9:05pm
post #2 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by instant-gratificaketion

These are the things I bake...regularly...and he eats them.

That's why he wants pie!!! lol
My DH likes pie for his special days, too.

instant-gratificaketion Posted 19 Jul 2011 , 9:30pm
post #3 of 8

HAHA! You're so right! He actually LOOOOVES Key Lime Pie...and I know it, but I don't make pie. Expect for this time. LOL! It just wasn't one of the options! He's so difficult and spoiled.

QTCakes1 Posted 19 Jul 2011 , 9:54pm
post #4 of 8

my son actually asked for a chocolate creme pir for his' birthday this year. icon_wink.gif

instant-gratificaketion Posted 19 Jul 2011 , 9:56pm
post #5 of 8

WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR FAMILIES?!?!?! LOL

cakestyles Posted 20 Jul 2011 , 1:06am
post #6 of 8

They're all caked out I guess. Think about it they've been our guinea pigs for years. lol

Key Lime Pie is a wonderfully refreshing summer dessert...YUM! Now you have me wanting a slice!

scp1127 Posted 20 Jul 2011 , 10:37am
post #7 of 8

Key Lime Pie is a favorite in our family too. I have two Key Lime cake recipes. One is mild and one resembles the pie, that intense lime flavor. They love it too.

instant-gratificaketion Posted 20 Jul 2011 , 3:35pm
post #8 of 8

scp, that's what I was planning - Key Lime Cake or Cupcakes, as well as Red Velvet (another fave of his). I could have even sprinkled graham cracker crust crumbs on top...but NOOOOOOO...he HAD to ask for actual PIE. icon_wink.gif Heehee.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%