Cake Ideas, Please Help????

Decorating By TonyaBakes Updated 22 Jul 2011 , 2:29am by EnglishCakeLady

TonyaBakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TonyaBakes Posted 19 Jul 2011 , 8:07pm
post #1 of 7

Mom wants a surprise cake for 16 year old daughter. Her Mom says she likes bright colors, drawing and hip hop. I'm drawing a blank, any ideas?

6 replies
TonyaBakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TonyaBakes Posted 20 Jul 2011 , 12:17am
post #2 of 7

Anyone have any photos or ideas? Please? That's all she gave me to go on and I'm just not sure where to start.

maybelline Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maybelline Posted 20 Jul 2011 , 3:24am
post #3 of 7

What about a graffiti cake? Or a rainbow layered cake?

CakeDreamer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDreamer702 Posted 20 Jul 2011 , 4:07am
post #4 of 7

I dont have any pictures, but what about an IPOD/MP2 player cake with a pair of shoes near the corner and a cd case in another corner.

morrisaz2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
morrisaz2004 Posted 20 Jul 2011 , 4:34am
post #5 of 7

I like mabelline's idea. You could do the girls name and/or age in bright colors, graffiti style and maybe do a silhouette in black, of a girl with headphones on. Music notes could also be in graffiti, behind the silhouette. icon_smile.gif

maybelline Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maybelline Posted 22 Jul 2011 , 2:01am
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrisaz2004

I like mabelline's idea. You could do the girls name and/or age in bright colors, graffiti style and maybe do a silhouette in black, of a girl with headphones on. Music notes could also be in graffiti, behind the silhouette. icon_smile.gif

You took that to the whole next level- your response was 7000 times better than mine! icon_smile.gif

EnglishCakeLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EnglishCakeLady Posted 22 Jul 2011 , 2:29am
post #7 of 7

I've searched CC for 'graffiti' and there some great cakes that might inspire you. Have a look!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%