Dream Whip Uk Version?

Decorating By DomesticatedDiva Updated 19 Jul 2011 , 1:12pm by Rosiepan

DomesticatedDiva Posted 18 Jul 2011 , 7:59pm
post #1 of 6

I have looked for the answer myself but to no avail.
I put dream whip into sainsburys search option and it came up with bird's dram topping(what you put on trifles) Do you think this is the same/similar thing to dream topping? i would love to try indydebs bc but there is no dream whip here.
Thanks for reading,and also for replying if you do x

5 replies
LaWmn223 Posted 18 Jul 2011 , 8:10pm
post #2 of 6

Ok, I not real sure but I think a product called Dr. Oetker Whip It might be a close substitute. I bought some in the English section of World Market, it was next to the scones. I have not been able to use it yet, but I do have a box of dream whip also...so comparing the two they seem very close to being the same thing.

Rosiepan Posted 18 Jul 2011 , 8:28pm
post #3 of 6

I use Dream topping as a substitute all the time.It is the nearest we have to it that I know of. It is yummy.I also use asdas butterscotch, raspberry or strawberry too.

LisaPeps Posted 18 Jul 2011 , 8:59pm
post #4 of 6

I've made indydebs buttercream and used bird's dream topping as the substitute.

DomesticatedDiva Posted 18 Jul 2011 , 10:29pm
post #5 of 6

Thank you all for your replies, huge help icon_biggrin.gif I will be trying it with dream topping then, ifi can refrain from eating it i love that stuff!

Rosiepan Posted 19 Jul 2011 , 1:12pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomesticatedDiva

Thank you all for your replies, huge help icon_biggrin.gif I will be trying it with dream topping then, ifi can refrain from eating it i love that stuff!

thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%