Bakery Supply Near Goshen, Indiana?

Decorating By Kitagrl Updated 28 Jul 2011 , 1:26am by tdkdonna

Kitagrl Posted 18 Jul 2011 , 3:16am
post #1 of 5

I got invited to a baby shower and will be traveling by air to Goshen, Indiana to make a cupcake tower for the shower. Last time I put fondant in my suitcase a couple years ago, it got rummaged through and touched by the TSA people.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows of any place I can pick up a bit of fondant when I arrive? Not counting craft stores that just sell Wilton stuff....although, I guess technically I *could* buy a box of duff stuff....I dunno....

4 replies
Nazarine Posted 18 Jul 2011 , 2:21pm
post #2 of 5

I'll keep looking but I know Country Kitchen is in Ft. Wayne but that's like a little over an hour from Goshen. But they would have anything you could need.

overindulged Posted 26 Jul 2011 , 7:17pm
post #3 of 5

if you're flying into South Bend, IN, there is a cake supply shop called La Candy Shoppe... 35-45 min away from Goshen... You can even call ahead and they will put your stuff aside (or order it if they don't carry it). Otherwise Country Kitchen is about 1.25-1.5 hrs away, which is also a great store.

paoli96 Posted 26 Jul 2011 , 7:44pm
post #4 of 5

I highly recommend Country Kitchen in Fort Wayne - - it's not a bad drive from Goshen. They will also ship so you wouldn't have to make the drive.

tdkdonna Posted 28 Jul 2011 , 1:26am
post #5 of 5

La Candy Shoppe has moved to Mishawaka Avenue, South Bend, Indiana if you are trying to look them up. They are very helpful and have a large selection of supplies. I've been going there since 1989!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%