Topsy Turvy Cake Pans

Decorating By SPODN Updated 17 Jul 2011 , 4:44am by JanH

SPODN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SPODN Posted 17 Jul 2011 , 3:29am
post #1 of 2

I thought I should try to inform as many people as possible about buying these pans. While searching for something else I stumbled on a set of topsy turvy cake pans. I've been planning a couple of these cakes so thought I'd look into purchasing them. I found a set of 5 round pans on Amazon after doing some shopping around purchased them. Then I spotted them on E-bay with a starting bid of .01, thats right 1 cent. Then I noticed the shipping $339.99. I wrote to the seller to ask if that was a typo and it is not. This seller also has a set of square topsy turvy pans on e-bay with the same shipping. He claims that no one else has these pans. I want to let people know that they are out there and can be bought and shipped for under $150.00. Don't be taken in by this unscroupulous seller on e-bay. In the past I have placed an order without paying close enough to the shipping charges and if I can keep one person from making the same mistake I will be happy.

thanks for reading
Sandi icon_mad.gifthumbsdown.gif

1 reply
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 17 Jul 2011 , 4:44am
post #2 of 2

If you didn't notice the shipping initially, you certainly would when you got to the confirmation part of the bidding process.

I'd recommend that you report the auction for excessive shipping (since it appears he wants to pay as little to EBay based on the $.01 selling price while making a killing on the shipping charges. thumbsdown.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%