Dc/ Geroger Town Cupcake Swirl!

Baking By RiePie Updated 17 Jul 2011 , 12:08am by RiePie

3 replies
Osgirl Posted 16 Jul 2011 , 10:01pm
post #2 of 4

They use a large round tip. I buy mine from the seller listed in the link below. I've searched a lot for this tip and my only luck was this seller (although I'm sure others would know where to get them).


Watch this video:


Scroll down a little and the video is on the left side. It's towards the end where the sisters show Martha Stewart how to make their "signature swirl" icon_smile.gif

bakencake Posted 16 Jul 2011 , 10:17pm
post #3 of 4

or get your couppler (sp?) and just tape over the slit.

RiePie Posted 17 Jul 2011 , 12:08am
post #4 of 4

Thanks for the help!!!v

Quote by @%username% on %date%