First Impressions Sleeping Baby Mold

Decorating By TheCakerator Updated 15 Jul 2011 , 9:55pm by TheCakerator

TheCakerator Posted 15 Jul 2011 , 8:02pm
post #1 of 8

I want to order this mold for an upcoming shower, or order one of these babies already made off of another website.

Can anyone tell me how easy/difficult this mold is to use?

7 replies
suepers Posted 15 Jul 2011 , 8:56pm
post #2 of 8

I have this mold, and it is super easy to use. Just make sure you get enough fondant/gumpaste in it to get it in all the little crevices and keep the bottom flat. Pop it in the freezer for 15 minutes or so, and it pops right out! thumbs_up.gif

mimido Posted 15 Jul 2011 , 9:06pm
post #3 of 8

I agree with Suepers, I have this mold too. Very easy to use.

LadyDi469 Posted 15 Jul 2011 , 9:07pm
post #4 of 8

I also have one and loved it. Works perfect every time I use it. I received mine then washed and let it dry and started using right away. I didn't do anything to the mold other than filled it, placed in freezer and then removed the baby and it was perfect.

FerrariGal Posted 15 Jul 2011 , 9:19pm
post #5 of 8

Super easy! Just make sure you fill it with enough gumpaste or Fondant to make sure the details are nice and sharp!

Rosie2 Posted 15 Jul 2011 , 9:23pm
post #6 of 8

Super easy and the baby comes out sooooo real looking that it freaks people icon_smile.gif -- you'll love it!!

HeavenKidane Posted 15 Jul 2011 , 9:46pm
post #7 of 8

I also have the baby first impression and i love it soooooo much. the first day i got it, i just washed it, let it dry then in when the 50/50 fondant and gumpaste. Make sure u fill it, then clean the top up so its flat, and clean the edges, stick in the freezer for 15 to 30 min and you've go yourself a baby.

TheCakerator Posted 15 Jul 2011 , 9:55pm
post #8 of 8

great thank you, ordering it now!

Quote by @%username% on %date%