Mp560 Problems

Decorating By thecraftypeach Updated 15 Jul 2011 , 12:16pm by icingimages

thecraftypeach Posted 15 Jul 2011 , 6:11am
post #1 of 3

i have a canon mp560. The black from photos is not printing. It will only print an outline of where it's supposed to be. I'm printing from photoshop. All other colors are fine. It's just the black. But if I print a page directly from a website it's prints fine. What going on with it? Plus it has been telling me it doesn't recognize cartridges. Very frustrating. HELP!!!! All cartridges are full and the nozzle check comes back fine. Any suggestions??

2 replies
cambo Posted 15 Jul 2011 , 6:31am
post #2 of 3

When you say "nozzle check is fine"...are you actually printing a nozzle pattern onto your icing sheets and it's printing fine, with no voids or broken patterns? It sounds like the black printhead is clogged. You can actually remove the print head from your printer and run it under warm tap water to clean it....I do it all the time. There are tons of youtube videos available that demostrate how to do it!

Let me know...hope I can help!

icingimages Posted 15 Jul 2011 , 12:16pm
post #3 of 3

HI
I have a ton of questions to help determine the problem. I see you have PM'd me, I will ask the questions there. The black problem and the chip problem are two seperate problems however

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%