Almond Joy Cupcakes

Decorating By dreamdelights Updated 15 Jul 2011 , 3:18pm by moranda

dreamdelights Posted 15 Jul 2011 , 4:47am
post #1 of 4

I want to make these cupcakes but I don't which way would be the best way. I am deciding between chocolate cupcake, coconut creme filling with almond butter cream or coconut cake with chocolate and almond butter cream in the middle. I welcome any ideas

3 replies
Marianna46 Posted 15 Jul 2011 , 5:24am
post #2 of 4

I'd go for a chocolate cupcake with almond paste filling and coconut buttercream with a little shredded coconut mixed in. Or maybe a coconut cupcake with a nugget of almond (and maybe a little shredded coconut) under a chocolate frosting. Mmmm - that was a great idea you came up with! Could you send me a few when they're done? Well, maybe just a photo!

scp1127 Posted 15 Jul 2011 , 5:49am
post #3 of 4

I think a dark chocolate cupcake, with an almond macaroon topping... the actual cookie dough blobbed (?) on top and both cooked together. My macaroon recipe tastes exactly like Almond Joy. Top with an almond, and heavily drizzle with dark chocolate ganache.

Now I'm going to make these!

Another idea... I put real snack sized candy bars in several of my cupcakes. They need to start close to the top of the batter and they will only sink to the middle.

moranda Posted 15 Jul 2011 , 3:18pm
post #4 of 4

I have amde these before, what I did was
Chocolate Almond cake with cocnut buttercream filling, with chocolate buttercream frosting with toasted coconut sprinkled on top.

Quote by @%username% on %date%