Thank You So Much! Got It Figured Out!!

Decorating By Wildgirl Updated 13 Jul 2011 , 7:21pm by cupcake_cutie

Wildgirl Posted 13 Jul 2011 , 7:10pm
post #1 of 2

Just wanted to thank all of you that have patiently answered all of my questions this last week or so - I think I finally have my anniversary cake figured out. Instead of doing a peanut butter/maraschino jam filling (he loves pb and she loves maraschino) with a yellow cake, I found a wonderful peanut butter cake recipe that I will torte with the jam - much better and tastes great. As long as I get the frosting and flowers/writing right, I think I will definitely be able to be proud of this one!

Btw, to all of you that do this professionally, I give you a lot of credit. I know with my soapmaking, initially it was all a huge effort - so much to learn and understand. You've all done the time and have so much knowledge and experience under your belts. While I have no intentions of this becoming a business I can't help but think of how much effort goes into these cakes. And expense. I can't even imagine being able to make any money at it for as long as it takes me, but then many of you could probably do it in your sleep now. Hats off to you! And thanks for sharing your experience here with people like me! icon_smile.gif

1 reply
cupcake_cutie Posted 13 Jul 2011 , 7:21pm
post #2 of 2

Yay! I'm happy that you figured it out. I can't wait to see how the cake turns out! Don't you just love CC? icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%