Cake Mob! So Rude!

Decorating By step0nmi Updated 15 Jul 2011 , 6:56am by Marianna46

step0nmi Posted 12 Jul 2011 , 5:26am
post #1 of 2

not "mother of the bride" icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif tonight i literally had a CAKE MOB! i couldn't believe it. Now, i don't mind cutting cake and doing it as a first come first serve basis, but tonight was just ridiculous! the place was so small, should've probably only sat 100 when they did 135, i had about 2 feet of space to stand and cut the cake on the isle of where everyone was walking icon_mad.gif basically i had to sort of yell at about 10 kids standing behind me and a bunch of people reaching around me grabbing cake to "take a seat and we will bring you cake!!" icon_eek.gif I've never had this happen before and it really sucked that where i was putting the cake was right next to me and where everyone had to walk....I ended up having the sister of the groom who had worked in a restaurant help me cut one of the cakes! she was super nice!

was I out of line here? icon_rolleyes.gif I think we may have waited too long to cut the cake tho...soo many tables and I didn't want to get in the way of the servers...it was a MESS thumbsdown.gif

Just had to get that off my chest icon_lol.gif

1 reply
Marianna46 Posted 15 Jul 2011 , 6:56am
post #2 of 2

That must have been the mother of all headaches. Sorry you had to go through it. There are some situations that just don't seem to have a good solution! May all your future cake cuttings take place in the wide, open spaces and may you only have to do this for well-behaved ladies and gentlemen, no matter what their age!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%