Decorating By SarahBim Updated 12 Jul 2011 , 3:33pm by lollyponpon

SarahBim Posted 11 Jul 2011 , 8:38pm
post #1 of 6

I was asked by a client to do a cake with an emblem on it. The emblem is very intricate and thought about maybe about using an edible image. The problem is, I don't have an edible printer so I was wondering if anyone had rum in to this as well. Do you think if I took my image to a bakery if they would print it off for me?

5 replies
TexasSugar Posted 11 Jul 2011 , 8:50pm
post #2 of 6

A bakery may, if the imagine isn't something that is copyrighted.

sugarxosugar143 Posted 11 Jul 2011 , 9:07pm
post #3 of 6

my local grocery store bakery's(stop&shop and Shaws) print out edible images for me as long as they are not copyrighted.

luckylibra Posted 11 Jul 2011 , 9:07pm
post #4 of 6

I have taken images to my local grocery, Kroger or Marsh, and they print them out for $5 each page. Call around first so you don't waste the gas but it is worth a try.. I have also ordered them online before as well

SarahBim Posted 12 Jul 2011 , 12:49am
post #5 of 6

Thank you so much! I will call around and see if it is a possibility. The image is not copyrighted so there shouldn't be a problem. Again, thanks so much!

lollyponpon Posted 12 Jul 2011 , 3:33pm
post #6 of 6

I know this doesn't help the op, but $5 a page is so cheap!!! Here in aust the only place I asked told me it was approx $30!! What a rip off!! It's for this reason alone I haven't had a play with them yet!! Just another reason I'm moving to the states!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%