Getting Wedding Contacts From Leads Suppliers

Business By josemm Updated 11 Jul 2011 , 8:28pm by VanillaCoke

josemm Posted 9 Jul 2011 , 10:30pm
post #1 of 4

Times are changing, and I'd like to spend some money in online marketing to get wedding jobs. It seems that the 2 main websites are Weddingwire and The Knot.

Does some of use hire their services? Are they efective?

How does it work? do you pay a fixed fee, or you pay per lead? In case you pay the fee you also have to pay per each lead?

Any answer will be really apreciated!!!!!!

Thanks,
Jose

3 replies
VanillaCoke Posted 11 Jul 2011 , 5:14pm
post #2 of 4

wedding wire is free, but they sell packages for advertising too if you want them. I do get some leads from my free online profile there. The knot only does paid advertising. It's pricey- starts around $200/ mo I believe. I've never used it, but a lot of vendors around me do.

josemm Posted 11 Jul 2011 , 5:39pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCoke

wedding wire is free, but they sell packages for advertising too if you want them. I do get some leads from my free online profile there. The knot only does paid advertising. It's pricey- starts around $200/ mo I believe. I've never used it, but a lot of vendors around me do.

Thanks for the info. Does it worth it?

VanillaCoke Posted 11 Jul 2011 , 8:28pm
post #4 of 4

I don't really know icon_smile.gif It depends on a lot of factors- your target audience, your location, everything. If you market to a lot of young brides in a metropolitan area, and are more upscale, I'd give it a try. I've been too booked to even think about advertisig, so I can't say from any personal experience. Good luck icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%