Fondant Bride & Groom

Decorating By star5 Updated 8 Jul 2011 , 9:28pm by soapy_hopie

star5 Posted 8 Jul 2011 , 4:02pm
post #1 of 3

Could someone give me some tips on how to make a bride & groom out of fondant or gumpaste?? I have never made any before and would love some advice!! icon_smile.gif

2 replies
soapy_hopie Posted 8 Jul 2011 , 9:28pm
post #2 of 3

make it slowly....like make the feet....let them dry (i use noodles sticking out the top of the foot so i can attach the leg and that way it is edidable)......make the legs let dry.....etc......fondant is squishy and don't dry very hard i would add some tylose powder in to your fondant (tylose make the fondant dry as hard as a rock.....i always use a half fondant and half tylose mix to make people)....if you need any more help or further instruction just let me know

soapy_hopie Posted 8 Jul 2011 , 9:28pm
post #3 of 3

make it slowly....like make the feet....let them dry (i use noodles sticking out the top of the foot so i can attach the leg and that way it is edidable)......make the legs let dry.....etc......fondant is squishy and don't dry very hard i would add some tylose powder in to your fondant (tylose make the fondant dry as hard as a rock.....i always use a half fondant and half tylose mix to make people)....if you need any more help or further instruction just let me know

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%