Does Anybody Know Where I Can Get Alphabet Embossing Set

Baking By Sophdobe Updated 6 Jul 2011 , 8:00pm by Osgirl

4 replies
PennySue Posted 6 Jul 2011 , 6:59pm
post #2 of 5

I have used some that were for Sculpty clay I believe. If you look in my pictures, there is a heart with initals pressed into them. Not quite as small as what you had in your pic, but they did seem to work very nicely. Got them at Michael's.

zacl01 Posted 6 Jul 2011 , 7:08pm
post #3 of 5

I have a set that is exactly like your picture but it came with cookie cutters from Williams Sonoma. The set was from 2 years ago but they may still carry them.

Sophdobe Posted 6 Jul 2011 , 7:24pm
post #4 of 5

I found it!!!!

it's called alphabet cookie stamp!

Thanks everyone!!! I've been looking for it FOREVER~ So happy!

Osgirl Posted 6 Jul 2011 , 8:00pm
post #5 of 5

Yes, there was a really long thread on here about that.

I'll see if I can find it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%