How Do I??????

Decorating By cakesfromfaith Updated 7 Jul 2011 , 6:13am by all4cake

cakesfromfaith Posted 5 Jul 2011 , 4:14pm
post #1 of 6

I am looking for a tutorial on how to do a royal icing run out done with the built up calage technique If anyone can please help me!I am new to caking am I love the look of this technique but can not find out anywhere on the net how to do it.Also if anyone can help me ,I was wondering how to upload photos here on CC.thanx so much for the help.
God Bless icon_smile.gif

5 replies
all4cake Posted 5 Jul 2011 , 4:38pm
post #2 of 6

Do you have a link to the example of the technique to which you refer?

To upload photos into your gallery, click on my photos, upload, then follow the tips on uploading. Be sure they're within the size range and the format allowed.

As for uploading them into the thread...I'm not sure. There's been plenty of how-tos given in other threads. I just can't recall what they were.

cakesfromfaith Posted 7 Jul 2011 , 3:40am
post #3 of 6
this is the link to what the technique looks like.Thanx so much for the info icon_smile.gif
God Bless

all4cake Posted 7 Jul 2011 , 3:53am
post #4 of 6

Wow! Those are great! She explains in the comments how she does them.

cakesfromfaith Posted 7 Jul 2011 , 4:14am
post #5 of 6

lol wow I can't believe I missed that!I read a bit,but did not continue reading down.Thanx so much for pointing that out to me..if it wasn't for u I would have totaly missed out on it all...u r great thanx again..icon_smile.gif
God Bless.
(maybe I should do my exploring when I don't have the children running around the house...I wonder what eles I have missed? lol)

all4cake Posted 7 Jul 2011 , 6:13am
post #6 of 6

Oh, I know I am guilty of not always reading the comments. (with or without the kids in the house, I miss oodles)

Quote by @%username% on %date%