Starting A Business

Business By harveyburton1 Updated 14 Jul 2011 , 10:01am by harveyburton1

harveyburton1 Posted 5 Jul 2011 , 6:31am
post #1 of 7

I need complete guidance for beginning a new business but I do not know whom to approach. Someone help me with any contact details.

6 replies
rozben Posted 5 Jul 2011 , 8:53am
post #2 of 7

I would imagine it depends where you live, each country and/or states have there own rules icon_smile.gif

Sam_paggers Posted 5 Jul 2011 , 9:23am
post #3 of 7

harvey- where in the world are you? I am curious to follow this incase it relates to my situcation (uk). Not that i can or would set up for a very long time yet x

mombabytiger Posted 5 Jul 2011 , 10:13am
post #4 of 7

Do you have a Small Business Development Center nearby? They will help with all aspects of starting a new business. Also SCORE can help. Start by looking at business plan templates on the net. Everything that's in a business plan is an area you will have to address and a question you will have to answer. Contact your state government - they have a lot of resources for small businesses, such as licensing.
You can't do anything without a well-written business plan.

costumeczar Posted 5 Jul 2011 , 12:39pm
post #5 of 7

Where are you located?

jason_kraft Posted 5 Jul 2011 , 3:46pm
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mombabytiger

Do you have a Small Business Development Center nearby? They will help with all aspects of starting a new business. Also SCORE can help. Start by looking at business plan templates on the net. Everything that's in a business plan is an area you will have to address and a question you will have to answer. Contact your state government - they have a lot of resources for small businesses, such as licensing.
You can't do anything without a well-written business plan.

This is excellent advice.

OP -- we'll need more info to help you further here, did you have specific questions?

harveyburton1 Posted 14 Jul 2011 , 10:01am
post #7 of 7

Hi, Thanks for your suggestion.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%