Those With Agbays....how Many Blades? Poll

Decorating By Kitagrl Updated 2 Jul 2011 , 3:48am by HobbyCaker

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 2 Jul 2011 , 3:03am
post #1 of 6

I just got my Agbay with one blade but am already thinking about going back and buying a second blade....if you have one, do you use one blade, or two?

5 replies
HobbyCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HobbyCaker Posted 2 Jul 2011 , 3:27am
post #2 of 6

I recently bought the one blade Agbay and LOVE IT! Over the crazy Graduation time, I took it down to help a friend with her cakes, our towns grads were 2 wks apart so worked out well. She loved mine so much that she ordered the two blade one right away, I went down to help her with some weddings last week and used hers, now I really wish I had orderd the two blade one. I am saving for the add on blade now, almost have enough. So, I voted for the have the one but wish I had the two blades.

crazyladybaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazyladybaker Posted 2 Jul 2011 , 3:32am
post #3 of 6

I have the one blade and it's great for all I do. I do not do much torting at al.

crazyladybaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazyladybaker Posted 2 Jul 2011 , 3:33am
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyladybaker

I have the one blade and it's great for all I do. I do not do much torting at al.

Ha! It's way too late for me to be on here. I can't spell at this time of night icon_eek.gif

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 2 Jul 2011 , 3:40am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbyCaker

I recently bought the one blade Agbay and LOVE IT! Over the crazy Graduation time, I took it down to help a friend with her cakes, our towns grads were 2 wks apart so worked out well. She loved mine so much that she ordered the two blade one right away, I went down to help her with some weddings last week and used hers, now I really wish I had orderd the two blade one. I am saving for the add on blade now, almost have enough. So, I voted for the have the one but wish I had the two blades.

Yeah it seems like with the two blades you could just set it for how tall you want your torted layers to be and then just zip it through your layers, with no thought to what size they start out. I should have ordered it the first time, I think!

HobbyCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HobbyCaker Posted 2 Jul 2011 , 3:48am
post #6 of 6

Yep, It was so easy to torte and level each tier at one time. It is a little heavier than the one blade, but was a dream to work with. I can't wait to get my second blade! I have dreamed about it on several occasions, that is how bad I want it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%