Heeelppp!

Baking By Aleksandra-k Updated 4 Jul 2011 , 5:45pm by Marianna46

Aleksandra-k Posted 1 Jul 2011 , 7:34pm
post #1 of 4

So last night I made some white candy clay for the first time using the standard recipe 14oz chocolate to 1/3c corn syrup and left it to harden over night and I went to work with it this morning but before i even staring making anything it was too soft. I'm guessing it was because i used white candy melts and they probably needed less corn syrup.

So my question is could i melt more white chocolate and then and it to the candy clay to make is better? thumbs_up.gif

TIA icon_biggrin.gif
-Aleksandra

3 replies
Marianna46 Posted 4 Jul 2011 , 5:18pm
post #2 of 4

I don't think there would be any problem with this. I'd just melt more candy melts and knead them into the mixture you already have. You might as well experiment, because you're going to lose what you already made anyway if you don't do something with it. But since your mixture hasn't gone through any extreme physical changes (like being cooked!), it probably wouldn't be a problem to add more candy melts.

Marianna46 Posted 4 Jul 2011 , 5:44pm
post #3 of 4

I don't think there would be any problem with this. I'd just melt more candy melts and knead them into the mixture you already have. You might as well experiment, because you're going to lose what you already made anyway if you don't do something with it. But since your mixture hasn't gone through any extreme physical changes (like being cooked!), it probably wouldn't be a problem to add more candy melts.

Marianna46 Posted 4 Jul 2011 , 5:45pm
post #4 of 4

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%