Please Help Me Find This Mold

Decorating By rubycurls Updated 1 Jul 2011 , 5:26pm by rubycurls

rubycurls Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 11:14pm
post #1 of 4


I have seen this filigree on a couple of cakes and I think it must be a mold of some type.

does anyone know who it is by or who stocks it?

thanks icon_smile.gif

3 replies
SAHCaker Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 11:34pm
post #2 of 4

It's the same mold that I used for the pillows in my moroccan cake. You can see it in my photos.

You can get it here: first--------impressions--------molds under ropes and borders.


afunk Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 11:38pm
post #3 of 4

I've love this mold too, but haven't had a reason to order it yet.
Global sugar has it.

rubycurls Posted 1 Jul 2011 , 5:26pm
post #4 of 4

thanks very much. i bought it today icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%