Louis Vuitton Brown Pattern Is Printing Green

Decorating By razzmataz Updated 29 Jun 2011 , 1:05pm by icingimages

razzmataz Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 4:15pm
post #1 of 2

Hi Everyoneicon_smile.gif
First off I want to apologize if this is a repeat of a previous thread. I couldn't find an updated answer to the same question posed over a year ago.

Has anyone discovered a way to print the Louis Vuitton brown patttern without the green tint? I've tried a few different settings with no luck. This is the first image I haven't been able to print out as it should look.

I did read that it might have something to do with the specific brown colour in it and possibly something to do with the original file format but that was over a year ago so I'm wondering if anyone has found a way around it yet. Or possibly someone has a file format that prints better then the ones found from searching online images?

Any feedback would be appreciated. Btw- my printheads and nozzles are not the issue.
Thanks in advance and happy caking! icon_smile.gif

1 reply
icingimages Posted 29 Jun 2011 , 1:05pm
post #2 of 2

A lot depends on the original picture you are printing. It sounds like your original picture may be a document rather than a graphic file. If that is the case, try printing on paper type: plain, print quality high and print.

What people sometimes do not understand that if you have a picture that is made in a pdf or a word document or it is edited or saved at any time through those types of programs, it changes how the printer recognizes the color it is printing. Document colors and graphic colors are interpreted differently by the printer. So you need to tell the printer that you are printing a file that is a document rather than a graphic.

In addition, sometimes what you see on your computer screen is not always true color. But either way, this should help.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%