Are You Looking To Rent A Commercial Kitchen ??

Business By platinumlady Updated 3 Jul 2011 , 11:22pm by cbiscuit85

platinumlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
platinumlady Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 10:31am
post #1 of 5

Just wanted to share that the Commercial Kitchen I rent has lowered their hourly rate. It's called the Ennovation Center ... & it's located in Independence, MO. Whether you are cooking or use the prep table the price is a flat $15 an hour icon_biggrin.gif & it's work so much more !!!!

The Ennovation Center doesn't just rent kitchen space... it also works really hard to help advance your business with workshops & classes luncheons etc.

I live in Kansas & it's a 45min drive for me but it's well worth the commute. So if you live in or around the Greater Kansas City area & need to rent a commercial Kitchen please please check out the Ennovation Center. You will love it. Everyone I've sent there fell in love with everything about it just as I did thumbs_up.gif The staff their actually get to know you & your family. It is such a great environment.

fyi ... I do not get paid for telling you this I just want to spread the great news...just like it was given to me by Jason_Kraft (and he doesn't even live in this area). Just wanting to pay it forward.
{ennovationcenter.com/Kitchen_Incubator.html} thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 11:55am
post #2 of 5

Thanks for posting about the Ennovation Center. This is exactly what new food entrepreneurs need, and at an affordable price. You are fortunate to have this!

I don't live in your area but I do teach people how to start new food businesses. I've been dismayed that most shared use kitchens have become for-profit facilities with high hourly rates and no support services. For anyone without access to a kitchen facility like the Ennovation Center I suggest finding a commercial kitchen in your community, such as those in churches, schools, or social service organizations. These kinds of places are often willing to rent at a reasonable price or even barter with you.

platinumlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
platinumlady Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 7:37pm
post #3 of 5

MimiFix you are so right. I've seen such a place that really wants everyone to succeed & one of the head guys (sorry don't know his title) is getting ready to turn one of his properties to a storefront so the clients can sell their product to the pubic.

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 9:00pm
post #4 of 5

Glad to hear it worked out for you!

It's always been my belief that pushing state legislatures to support more incubator kitchens in underserved areas should go hand-in-hand with lobbying for cottage food laws. The budget situation in most states is unfavorable at the moment but hopefully that will change once the economic recovery accelerates.

cbiscuit85 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cbiscuit85 Posted 3 Jul 2011 , 11:22pm
post #5 of 5

Thank you so much for this info Platinumlady! I have contemplated renting a commercial kitchen but didn't know where to start.

I just looked at their website and it sounds like a great opportunity. If I decide to start a business I will definitely check it out!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%