Are You Looking To Rent A Commercial Kitchen ??

Business By platinumlady Updated 3 Jul 2011 , 11:22pm by cbiscuit85

platinumlady Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 10:31am
post #1 of 5

Just wanted to share that the Commercial Kitchen I rent has lowered their hourly rate. It's called the Ennovation Center ... & it's located in Independence, MO. Whether you are cooking or use the prep table the price is a flat $15 an hour icon_biggrin.gif & it's work so much more !!!!

The Ennovation Center doesn't just rent kitchen space... it also works really hard to help advance your business with workshops & classes luncheons etc.

I live in Kansas & it's a 45min drive for me but it's well worth the commute. So if you live in or around the Greater Kansas City area & need to rent a commercial Kitchen please please check out the Ennovation Center. You will love it. Everyone I've sent there fell in love with everything about it just as I did thumbs_up.gif The staff their actually get to know you & your family. It is such a great environment.

fyi ... I do not get paid for telling you this I just want to spread the great news...just like it was given to me by Jason_Kraft (and he doesn't even live in this area). Just wanting to pay it forward.
{ennovationcenter.com/Kitchen_Incubator.html} thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
MimiFix Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 11:55am
post #2 of 5

Thanks for posting about the Ennovation Center. This is exactly what new food entrepreneurs need, and at an affordable price. You are fortunate to have this!

I don't live in your area but I do teach people how to start new food businesses. I've been dismayed that most shared use kitchens have become for-profit facilities with high hourly rates and no support services. For anyone without access to a kitchen facility like the Ennovation Center I suggest finding a commercial kitchen in your community, such as those in churches, schools, or social service organizations. These kinds of places are often willing to rent at a reasonable price or even barter with you.

platinumlady Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 7:37pm
post #3 of 5

MimiFix you are so right. I've seen such a place that really wants everyone to succeed & one of the head guys (sorry don't know his title) is getting ready to turn one of his properties to a storefront so the clients can sell their product to the pubic.

jason_kraft Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 9:00pm
post #4 of 5

Glad to hear it worked out for you!

It's always been my belief that pushing state legislatures to support more incubator kitchens in underserved areas should go hand-in-hand with lobbying for cottage food laws. The budget situation in most states is unfavorable at the moment but hopefully that will change once the economic recovery accelerates.

cbiscuit85 Posted 3 Jul 2011 , 11:22pm
post #5 of 5

Thank you so much for this info Platinumlady! I have contemplated renting a commercial kitchen but didn't know where to start.

I just looked at their website and it sounds like a great opportunity. If I decide to start a business I will definitely check it out!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%