Cricut Cartridges- Which Are Your Favorites???

Decorating By practiceandpatience Updated 28 Jun 2011 , 5:08am by hvanaalst

practiceandpatience Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 2:20am
post #1 of 3

Which cricut cartridges did you get the most use out of or which would you recommend???

2 replies
labmom Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 2:38am
post #2 of 3

I am also interested in this topic. I have had my cricut over a year in fact from the night that they previewed on HSN. It came with two cartridges.

I love the cartridges that came with it, and I have 4 that just came with a new cricut that I purchased also on hsn for scrapbooking. These are the best of cartridges that won't be availbale until the end of this year.

I haven't used mine only a couple of times because I am too busy to play with it. I am going to try and play with it this week and next week when I only have one cake due this weekend.

hvanaalst Posted 28 Jun 2011 , 5:08am
post #3 of 3

The one I have used most is Cindy Loo. Some very cute things on there plus a couple patterns I have used to cover the top of the cake and turned out nice.

This past week I bought one called Forever young as I needed some girly stuff for a graduation cake. I cut out a couple purses with the patterns, folded them like paper and I loved them. I think they will be super cute on cupcakes should I find the occasion to use them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%