How Do I Make Fondent

Baking By babygirl89 Updated 27 Jun 2011 , 2:58am by babygirl89

babygirl89 Posted 27 Jun 2011 , 2:13am
post #1 of 5

I've tried the easy way out of fondent eout of a box. When I was takin a cake college class, and it has turn me away from fondant it tasted like rubber.. is their a better recipe that someone can give me on fondent that don't taste like rubber... im new in makin cakes. So for someone who makes cakes everyday couuld you please help..thanks

4 replies
Rendee Posted 27 Jun 2011 , 2:28am
post #2 of 5

Michelle fosters fondant recipe in the recipe sections is wonderful and easy to make. Also I just tried Duff's fondantthat you can get from Michael's and not only did it taste great but was super easy to work with!!!!

I bet there are videos on youtube that show you how to make it. Good Luck and have fun with it!!!

icer101 Posted 27 Jun 2011 , 2:36am
post #3 of 5

yes, michelle fosters fondant is very tasty. Also Toba Garret's fondant is really tasty and also Carrie Biggers. That recipe is on her dvd. Use different flavorings to make it taste different as to how you need it. hth

Candice56 Posted 27 Jun 2011 , 2:47am
post #4 of 5

Michelle Fosters is very yummy, the directions may look like a lot but once you get it started it's not.

babygirl89 Posted 27 Jun 2011 , 2:58am
post #5 of 5

Ok well thanks im gonna have to try out their fondent recipies.. thanks again I love this website everyone is so helpful to new and getting started cake bakers...and everyone is so welcomie

Quote by @%username% on %date%