Silver Dragees????

Decorating By tylersmom812 Updated 24 Jun 2011 , 7:03am by auzzi

tylersmom812 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tylersmom812 Posted 23 Jun 2011 , 5:42pm
post #1 of 6

Help...lol Where in the world can you find the silver dragees? I used to see them EVERYWHERE and now the time comes when i want them and cant find them..lol i know that when this cake that i have to do passes and i dont need them anymore i will prob see them again. I looked at hobby lobby, michaels, party city and even walmart and cant find them anywhere ..i thought for sure that HL, or PC would def have them,,but no luck..ive found the pearls and the colored pearls but no dragees..if anyone can help me or knows of a place, please let me know..i know i could prob order them but i needed them for a cake im doing next week and wont have enough time to order them...anyway thanks in advance

Sherry in NC

5 replies
Jess155 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jess155 Posted 23 Jun 2011 , 5:45pm
post #2 of 6

I got them through Global Sugar Art. Nice variety of sizes!

Allie06 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Allie06 Posted 23 Jun 2011 , 6:03pm
post #3 of 6

I have seen them at Layer Cake Shop...but alas, I live in Cali, no dragees for me! =)

tylersmom812 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tylersmom812 Posted 23 Jun 2011 , 6:06pm
post #4 of 6

thanks Jess155....i looked on the site and found them, but i always thought they were edible too, but it said that the silver or gold dragees are for decoration only and not to be consumed..hmm maybe thats why i cant find them in the stores anymore...oh well....

TinkerCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TinkerCakes Posted 23 Jun 2011 , 6:13pm
post #5 of 6

Depending on where you are, you may not even be able to get them shipped to you. Google it and you'll find all kinds of info on it....lawsuit's etc. I live in FL and I can't get them, it really upsets me because I love them, they look soooo beautiful on a cake!

auzzi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auzzi Posted 24 Jun 2011 , 7:03am
post #6 of 6

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%