Rum Cake Recipes?

Baking By PlatypusCakes Updated 21 Jun 2011 , 3:54pm by TexasSugar

PlatypusCakes Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 1:43pm
post #1 of 4

When I was younger, I loved with this rum cake that this women made for my 16th birthday. Since then I have yet to figure out how to make it. even her buttercream was different than most ive tasted lol. Does anyone have any rum cake recipes?

3 replies
PlatypusCakes Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 2:36pm
post #3 of 4

thanks so much im new to the website so finding things and knowing my way around is still fresh and im getting used to it. thanks!

TexasSugar Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 3:54pm
post #4 of 4

I like the search under the Forums and Articles tab at the top. I have better luck with it than the the actual search tab.

When searching put the word 'and' in between your words.

If you search for "fondant smurf" then it will pull up every thread that has a post that has either the word fondant or smurf in it.

If you search for "fondant and smurf" it will pull up on the the threads that have both words in them, narrowing things down a little.

I usually try to search for 2-4 different words, and I'll play around with the words some if I'm not finding what I want.

You can also go into your regular search engine, type in what you are looking for, like "what goes under fondant on a cake" followed by the words cake central, and it will pull up threads from this website for you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%