Cakesafe - Awesome Product

Decorating By joeycakes Updated 21 Jun 2011 , 9:04pm by sweettreat101

joeycakes Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 12:19pm
post #1 of 5

Hi Everyone,
I recently successfully delivered a fully assembled wedding cake 200+ miles and am so EXCITED about it!!!!!! So I figured I'd share with everyone by writing a quick post about the CakeSafe and Scott & Juli Chapin. Not sure if you've heard about the CakeSafe, but it's awesome! It's an engineered box used to safely transport stacked cakes. I only do 1 -2 wedding cakes a year for friends or family therefore am somewhat nervous every time, especially about transportation. I had the opportunity to use my CakeSafe with a wedding cake delivery for the first time a few weeks ago.........the cake was great, but the delivery was even better - completely stress-free! It traveled all 200+ miles to the venue........around the DC Beltway, around the Baltimore Beltway, through the harbor tunnel, over the Pennsylvania mountains, all during off-and-on thunder and hail storms and arrived at the venue PERFECTLY!

Not only is the product amazing, but Scott & Juli are fantastic! I've had the opportunity to meet them at several cake shows over the past two years and can't thank them enough for producing and selling such a wonderful product! Check out the website: There is a lot of information on there, and the coolest videos (they flew a fully assembled cake in the CakeSafe and it arrived perfectly)!

Also, I received an email the other day about a current sale through the end of June - 10% off all products. Check it out!!!!!

4 replies
labmom Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 4:14pm
post #2 of 5

I am so glad that you posted. I have watched there videos and there website for quite a while. the only thing stopping me from purchase of it is the cost. I have a plan to put some money away from of each of my cakes in a box until I get enough to purchase. I have not had any problem with delivery but this year the weather hs been the issue. Rain Rain Rain.. This would stop my worries about that part of delivery as well. Wish they had a layaway system.. or sold on hsn or some place where you get the item and pay every month until paid off.. kind of like layaway but you have the item.
anyway thank you so much for the info.

shanter Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 4:37pm
post #3 of 5

You can also enter to win a free one (if you're luck). icon_smile.gif

shanter Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 4:50pm
post #4 of 5

lucky, not luck

sweettreat101 Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 9:04pm
post #5 of 5

Neat product but way to expensive.

Quote by @%username% on %date%