Laser Tag Cake Or Wwe Wrestling Cake?

Decorating By CakelynsFinest Updated 21 Jun 2011 , 11:44pm by CakelynsFinest

CakelynsFinest Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakelynsFinest Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 12:55am
post #1 of 5

I need to do a cake for my friend's son's birthday party. It's a laser tag party and she said that she would love a laser tag cake. He also likes WWE so she said I can do that if I want too. I have a WWE cake in mind but am coming up blank on a laser tag cake. Is there any way I can combine the 2 ideas?

4 replies
mena2002 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mena2002 Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 6:32am
post #2 of 5

How about wrestlers playing laser tag? Sorry that's all I could think of.

CakelynsFinest Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 10:58pm
post #3 of 5

That's what I was thinking. I was thinking of having a ring as the top tier and the wrestlers playing laser tag in the ring. Don't really know what to do with the bottom tier. Thanks!

KatieKraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KatieKraft Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 11:19pm
post #4 of 5

Not sure how elaborate you're looking to get, but back in my laser tagging days, the laser tag grounds were filled with padded, geometric shaped blocks for hiding behind/in. You you could easily create a laster tag field that way in bright colors. The laser tag place I went to was that dark/black light atmosphere with neon stuff.

If you were doing more than one tier you could use the "ring" example on the top tier with your wrestler, maybe with a laser tag vest/gun and do the laser field on the bottom tier with some enemies down there trying to shoot at him. You could probably even get faux laser beams in there or going up the side. Maybe that's a little violent...lol I dont know the crowd :-p

CakelynsFinest Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 11:44pm
post #5 of 5

I don't think that's too violent. I mean the boy loves WWE so he is no stranger to violence. Haha So, I bought some mini wrestling figures and was thinking of putting a laser gun and vests on them with a target on their chest. I really like the idea of having geometric shaped blocks to hide behind. I think that sounds really cool. Would I be able to do that on the bottom tier somehow? Thanks for your help! I've never played laser tag so I need all the help I can get! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%