I Need A Cake Idea Please!

Decorating By cakemoss Updated 21 Jun 2011 , 8:38pm by melon_ball

cakemoss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemoss Posted 19 Jun 2011 , 6:45am
post #1 of 5

I do love customers that let me do my thing and I love short briefs but this time it is to short!
I was given girlie pink and lilacs!!

The problem is it's a little girl and she only 8

You don't want it to childish or to grown up! I don't even no what the little girl is into and the mother is no help! But expecting me to come up with something fantastic lol

Has anyone done a cake in theses colours for a girl this age or have you got a photo in your saved pictures that you think would fit this brief please. Got make it in the next two days!

Many thanks x

4 replies
bakingkat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakingkat Posted 20 Jun 2011 , 4:26am
post #2 of 5

Maybe make it pink, with a purple ribbon and bow around the base and some purple and white flowers on the top? I don't know how many 8 year olds would be too specific as to know types of flowers... or it would be cute to do the diamond quilting pattern and little flowers at the intersections and then an 8 on the top with the ribbon around the base. Good luck, whatever you decide I'm sure it'll turn out great!

beginnerCakeDecoretor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beginnerCakeDecoretor Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 8:11pm
post #3 of 5

I think an eight years old that loves pink surely will love a cinderella theme icon_smile.gif

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 8:17pm
post #4 of 5

Princess; ballerina; dots and bows; oh there are soooooooo many way one could go with this.

melon_ball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melon_ball Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 8:38pm
post #5 of 5

What about a cushion cake?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%