Need An Answer Please---Pic Attached

Decorating By Tabithascakes Updated 19 Jun 2011 , 3:48am by imagenthatnj

Tabithascakes Posted 19 Jun 2011 , 3:11am
post #1 of 10

hello all icon_biggrin.gif
i have been wanting to do cupcakes like this and was wondering HOW i go about it? is there a HUGE tip for this????? thanks in advance

9 replies
mcaulir Posted 19 Jun 2011 , 3:15am
post #2 of 10

Picture attachment doesn't work. Can you post a link?

jules5000 Posted 19 Jun 2011 , 3:28am
post #4 of 10

Looks yummy and very chocolatey. but don't have a clue. Will be interested in the responses you get.

aprilismaius Posted 19 Jun 2011 , 3:31am
post #5 of 10

Use a big round tip, hold in place and then keep applying pressure until you have the size mound you are looking for. Lift up, push any point down.

Brevity Posted 19 Jun 2011 , 3:32am
post #6 of 10

Just use a coupler, with no tip.

Maria46 Posted 19 Jun 2011 , 3:38am
post #7 of 10

My guess would be an Ateco 809 tip. But using just the very large coupler that Wilton sells for the larger tips would also work.

Tabithascakes Posted 19 Jun 2011 , 3:38am
post #8 of 10

thank you all! a LARGE coupler?

Tabithascakes Posted 19 Jun 2011 , 3:41am
post #9 of 10

icon_smile.gif i will try the large coupler icon_biggrin.gif

imagenthatnj Posted 19 Jun 2011 , 3:48am
post #10 of 10
Originally Posted by Tabithascakes

thank you all! a LARGE coupler?

There are the standard couplers that fit regular decorating tips. And there are bigger, large couplers that fit the bigger decorating tips:

Quote by @%username% on %date%