Wedding Cake Help?! Please!

Decorating By Meghan1010 Updated 18 Jun 2011 , 3:12pm by bakingkat

Meghan1010 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meghan1010 Posted 18 Jun 2011 , 1:19pm
post #1 of 8

A lady called me wanting me to make this cake next week! Apparently the lady who was making her cake just QUIT! So she is in a panic....And I'm not completely sure how to make the white part of the cake and it be symmetrical..... HELP! Is there a pattern or something?
I feel bad for the lady.....

7 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 18 Jun 2011 , 1:25pm
post #2 of 8

link to pic?

Meghan1010 Posted 18 Jun 2011 , 1:30pm
post #3 of 8

I can't figure out how to put the picture on there....it won't let me put it under add attachement?

jenscreativity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenscreativity Posted 18 Jun 2011 , 1:48pm
post #4 of 8

Just put the pic in your pic gallerie and post that this is a sample needing help about this cake..then once you get advice you need, then delete the pic..

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 18 Jun 2011 , 2:14pm
post #5 of 8

as jenscreativity said, put it in your pics OR on your computer go to the site with the pic and highlight the 'http:///etc, etc' part then paste that in your post.

Meghan1010 Posted 18 Jun 2011 , 2:43pm
post #6 of 8

Ok it is under MY Photo's! It's the first one....green and white. The lady wants the green in BC and white in fondant. How do I make the fondant symmetrical around all 3 tiers?

jenscreativity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenscreativity Posted 18 Jun 2011 , 3:00pm
post #7 of 8

first of all, your pic is too tiny to see the detailing but we can help you as best possible.

As far as symmetrical on fondanted cakes,,what do you mean by that? I"m sorry, I'm not following your question right..icon_sad.gif

bakingkat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakingkat Posted 18 Jun 2011 , 3:12pm
post #8 of 8

Are you asking how to get the sharp edges in fondant? Not sure I understand the question either. Looks pretty straight forward, fondant the whole cake in white, using to smoothers to get the sharp edges, then using green buttercream outline those parts and fill... HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%