Stupid Fondant!

Lounge By schnumvf Updated 17 Jun 2011 , 2:42am by Candice56

schnumvf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
schnumvf Posted 17 Jun 2011 , 1:55am
post #1 of 3

Ok, so I know this isn't the biggest disaster but I am SO annoyed right now and I figured this was the best place to vent about it.

I'm making a 3 tiered spiderman cake for Saturday. Need the colors blue, red, and yellow in fondant. I also need a really small batch of black. I was on the phone with my mom. My 2 daughters were "helping".

(let me just note here that this cake is for a friend. It's all good) icon_smile.gif

So I'm complaining to my mom about our Realtor (who ever heard of it taking 2 days to MAKE an offer on a house?!) and melting my marshmallows. Go to add my color and I add black. No big deal... except I added it to my large batch. Ugh! So I try to scoop out the black and add red. That would be mistake #2. I wound up with a color of purple that, though very pretty, is nothing close to a Spiderman red. Crappity crap.

Now I have to go get another bag of m'mallows. And the store that actually sells the 16oz bags isn't open anymore. So I have to settle for two 10oz bags.

Blah!!!!

sigh. Ok. I don't feel better. But thanks for listening anyway! icon_sad.gif

2 replies
SarahBeth3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SarahBeth3 Posted 17 Jun 2011 , 2:14am
post #2 of 3

lol...love the way you word things. Hang in there!

Candice56 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Candice56 Posted 17 Jun 2011 , 2:42am
post #3 of 3

I love the crappity crap part LOL... House offer icon_sad.gif fondant icon_sad.gif but it will all work out in time have a better day tomorrow.. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%