Where To Find Kitchen Aid Paddle Attachment

Decorating By carmijok Updated 15 Jun 2011 , 12:07am by TejasRebel

carmijok Posted 14 Jun 2011 , 7:39am
post #1 of 11

It's kinda weird, but I apparently have lost my Kitchen Aid paddle attachment and I'm getting worried that it may have been accidently thrown out. How do I get another one? Do I have to order online?

10 replies
pastrygirls Posted 14 Jun 2011 , 7:50am
post #2 of 11

i've found them at some kitchen stores. if there aren't any in your area, you can find them online. i order extra whips, bowls and paddles so i can have mutiple projects going at once.

TexasSugar Posted 14 Jun 2011 , 1:44pm
post #3 of 11

I've seen bowls in stores, but not sure I've seen the paddles in any I have been at. You can order them at KA's website. I did that before when I ended up bending the wisk out of shape, and also ordered the plastic coated beater for my 6q, hated the one with out.

bisbqueenb Posted 14 Jun 2011 , 1:48pm
post #4 of 11

Also check Ebay....lots of KA accessories are offered there.

stormrider Posted 14 Jun 2011 , 1:59pm
post #5 of 11

I would check Amazon - if they don't stock it they will show businesses that do and you can shop for the best price!

EmilyJo9 Posted 14 Jun 2011 , 2:34pm
post #6 of 11

I'm not sure if you'd still have it but mine came with a reorder form. It has all the attachments and extra stuff that you can order.

carmijok Posted 14 Jun 2011 , 2:47pm
post #7 of 11

Thanks all! I'll check out Amazon and ebay. I was hoping to hear that Kohls or Macy's had them, but as long as I can get one pretty quick it will be Ok...and who knows...maybe mine will turn up..(hope, hope).

carmijok Posted 14 Jun 2011 , 3:01pm
post #8 of 11

Oh...just found that Ace Hardware of all places sells attachments for Kitchen Aid mixers including my beater! Don't know if they are in store but they'll ship it free to the store. Yippee!

m_willford Posted 14 Jun 2011 , 3:27pm
post #9 of 11

I got my extra paddle at amazon. Actually, it was a paddle that has rubber on the sides, so it's a spatula and paddle together. I rarely use my normal paddle now, except it's metal and more sturdy that the plastic "padula" thing, so I whip it out for thick dough.

Smashme Posted 14 Jun 2011 , 5:19pm
post #10 of 11

bed bath and beyond is where i got mine

TejasRebel Posted 15 Jun 2011 , 12:07am
post #11 of 11

I just got my Kitchen Krafts catalog in the mail today and they sell the Beater Blades for KAs to fit either 5 or 6 qt mixers.

Quote by @%username% on %date%