Gluten Free Cupcake Recipe Urgent Please!!

Baking By jessyummycakes Updated 14 Jun 2011 , 6:18am by jessyummycakes

jessyummycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessyummycakes Posted 12 Jun 2011 , 1:16am
post #1 of 5

Hi
I am doing my first gluten free cupcake order, for a whole cake I would use Planet Cakes orange almond cake, however i have heard that the cakes pull away.
Does anyone have a recipe they could please share with me along same lines?
my email address is [email protected]
Thank you. icon_smile.gif

4 replies
Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 12 Jun 2011 , 3:05pm
post #2 of 5

If you search for a recipe on line for gluten free flour substitute you should find something. I use a combination of rice flour, cornflour and CMC, but can't remember the quantities off the top of my head. Just replace weight to weight with the flour called for in your usual recipes. That's what I do anyway. I can't get any ready made gluten free flour mixes over here.

irisheyes13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
irisheyes13 Posted 12 Jun 2011 , 6:13pm
post #3 of 5

Here is a recipe I have used before. She has a chocolate recipe as well on the blog. I have never tried double or tripling the recipe however, I have only made small batches for my daughter and I.

Good luck!
Kelly
http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2009/08/vanilla-cupcakes-with-mocha-icing.html

Sasha272 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sasha272 Posted 13 Jun 2011 , 1:24am
post #4 of 5

I bake strictly gluten free and just recently opened. I do everything from scratch. I could send you a gf recipe but it might be easier to reach me via email since I keep forgetting my log in here when I actually want to respond to things!!

What kind of cake do you need?

[email protected]

jessyummycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessyummycakes Posted 14 Jun 2011 , 6:18am
post #5 of 5

Thanks everyone! I am on time constraints now with this customer, because he cant make up his mind on design....arghhhh..

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%